Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I took the reincarnation test.

Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...

Lol Cat

41% Intrigue, 34% Civilization, 66% Humanity, 30% Urbanization.


After much consideration, we have decided to make you a LolCat.



Actually, there wasn't much consideration at all. It was the easiest decision we've made all day.



Why? Because, according to your answers, you want to have your good times, but don't seem too interested in all that "other stuff." You know... civilization, adventure, that sort of thing.



We hope you like being fluffy.



I don't know... Can you has cheezburger?

Take Reincarnation Placement Exam at HelloQuizzy



Warning, you do need to sign up with Quizzy to get your results. Of course, if you are doing the daily blogging thing, it gives you LOTS of fodder!

And yes, I DO like being fluffy! I've always said that in my next life I want to be a rich old woman's Persian cat. My spiritual t-shirt reads, Hedonisms-R-Us!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Seriously? OMG--I want to change my answers!!! I get sent to 11th century Palestine and you get to be a cat? That's it. I'm in the wrong karmic circle.

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I didn't sign up for Quizzy. I just told them no. I think I'd like to be a lolcat. I could definitely handle having humans at my beck and call all day. Although there is that whole lick your butt thing......

     
  • At 7:14 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I promise I won't tell them about the other kind and philanthropic side of you!

     
  • At 3:56 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I got to be a spy. I think I'd rather be a cat. Course I took it again and was a deep space explorer.

     
  • At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My gosh, who took a picture of my cat Ethel? Of course she's put on weight since then. Someone must be slipping her cheeseburgers.
    Many years ago, I had a friend say she wanted to be reincarnated as one of my cats. Except that I know she is still among the living, I'd say she came back as Adele (the skinny little tabby). Adele always seems to resent being a cat. She also has the largest vocabulary of huiman language of any cat I've ever known. So, be careful what you wish for...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home