Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were camping on the Scottish moors. In the middle of the night, Holmes nudged Watson and said, "Watson, wake up. Tell me what you see."

Rather sleepy, but obliging, Watson replied,"I see stars, Holmes. Thousands of stars."

"And what do you deduce from this?" Holmes asked.

"Well, replied Watson, getting in to the spirit of the enquiry, "Chronologically, I see by the position of the stars that it is after three o'clock in the morning. Meteorologically, the clarity of the heavens denotes a fine day tomorrow. Astrologically, I see that the moon is transiting Pices which is propitious for all water signs. Theologically, the vastness and wonder of the heavens leaves me in awe at the infinite complexity of creation, and my miniscule part in it all. What do you deduce , Holmes?"

"Watson, You idiot.

Someone has stolen our tent."

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home