Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, March 30, 2008

It must be kitty birthday

Sometime, when a kitty is very good for a very long time, the universe conspires to entertain her. A squirrel has gotten into the bird feeder, is stuffing his cheecks chock full of sunflower seeds, then is bouncing over to the cat pedastle, right in front of the window, to shell and devour them. It's too bad we couldn't get it on video tape. This is the best show Candy has had in her life!

Meanwhile, a little knit work has gone on. Pink cotton chenille. It has NO stretch whatsoever, so I needed something to make it wearable. And someone had tied a birthday gift for me with a long pink ribbon. Voila, a fetching little bonnet.

The soft bow gives it rather a demimonde chic, don't you think?

I may not be an Artist, but I am certainly a clever milliner.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home