Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

some knitting progress



I am almost three skeins into my MIL cardigan. Sleeves and button band to go.












There was time to knit at the jail yesterday. My able domestic assistant insisted he should be included in these shots to give a sense of scale.












Here's a clearer shot of the Starry Night scarf. I do love modules. However, this is using up yarn a bit faster than I anticipated, so it will be a short scarf.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice process on the cardigan, Roxie; and the scarf is looking good too. But eep on the eating up yarn with the latter! Hope it holds out, you don't want it too short.

    I love your ADA! (I keep wanting to type ADS; after all, it reminds me of ABS... [g]) Not only a sense of scale; I do believe he's measuring with what will clearly be a set of magnificent whiskers when he reaches his majority.

     
  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    The cardie is looking good. I do like the brown shade of the Encore. I used it for the Joaquin Hoodie? I'm so pleased that Ben agrees.

     
  • At 10:23 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Hmmm... a very handsome table runner, perhaps? Two scarf halves joined with lots of frothy crochet in the middle? Not sure, but I'm still in love with that colorway...

    The sweater is coming along nicely... all in all, making me think I should fiber up!

     
  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger Shan said...

    I am in awe. They both look amazing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home