Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

just another day in paradise



On my way to work yesterday, I was passed by a big blonde in a convertible.













Jan York, the artist who did the cover for my second book, has requested pictures of hands doing knitterly things. Would anyone else care to contribute? Male hands, female hands, kid hands, hands knitting continental or American or English. Hands with dpns or straight needles. hunky yarn to laceweight. Whatcha got?
e-mail to me at flyingfish3@comcast.net and I'll forward them along.

Let me sweeten the pot. I'll offer prizes.


Random draw for a sweater's worth of black cashmere.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You got yourself a deal!
    I'll send you some this evening. Any particular size or resolution?

     
  • At 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't have any, but bring your camera Saturday...or borrow mine...and feel free to shoot away! (Or I s'pose I could try out the timer for the first time. Duh. [g])

    Love the big blonde. It's like brief flirtation I had with a big, handsome redhead named Chester one morning. Gorgeous guy, and he seemed quite taken with me - he walked with me nearly all the way home from the corner store!

    (No formal introduction, but his collar had a tag with his name. One of the most beautiful ginger toms I've ever seen. Although I could be prejudiced; he actually came running to me when I mrrp'd at him!)

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    O.M.G., there will so be a photo shoot as soon as Miss B gets home from school!

    (My good knitter wants to spread this all over the place. My bad knitter wants to keep it quiet to improve my odds. Who will win? Stay tuned.)

     
  • At 2:41 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    I'm with lucia, shhh, don't tell anyone. Are circulars ok? If not I can convert something over to regulars.

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    photos shall be forthcoming!

     
  • At 8:33 PM , Blogger Bells said...

    How soon do we have to have them in Roxie?

     
  • At 9:21 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Love the blonde! One photo in short order...

     
  • At 12:37 AM , Blogger Denise said...

    Will send in photos soon! Are they for reference? Any resolution requirements (screen resolution, print resolution)?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home