Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A few more details

OK, deadline for pictures of hands doing knitterly things is Wednesday, Sept.26, midnight of Pacific Daylight Time. There are no special resolution or other details that I know of. And I will put your name in the hat for every different set of hands you photograph. So if you go to your LYS and spend the day getting pictures of 57 different sets of hands, you will get 57 chances at the cashmere. Amy Lane has the first name in the hat.

How the winner will be selected:
On Thursday afternoon, DH will draw a name out of the hat and I will announce the lucky winner that evening.

The prize:
I would post a picture of it, but it just looks like a blob of black. On the other hand, it feels like a downy black kitty curled up against your bare skin. I will weigh it today and estimate the knitting weight. Sport? Maybe. A pound? Perhaps.

Judge's choice:
If you send pictures that I find particularly endearing (Granny / mother / daughter knitting hands all in a row maybe?) I will send you one See's chocolate bonbon. unless you would rather have a coconut bonbon which is my favorite! It's pink!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Oh, I am so all over this.

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I'll see if I can get you some pictures of chicken, knitting... or better yet...Ladybug.

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Y'know, people under the tree at OFFF just may end up hating me... [g] Nah. Only a few. I mean, can you imagine asking everyone for a verbal photo release and trying to get all their names and such, which I'd feel obliged to do since they're not relatives or such? LOL! I'll see you in two days, I'm so excited!

    (Ohmy. Good thing I thought about that - I have to remember to bring a notepad to write down names for blog pix! Nearly forgot. Eep!)

     
  • At 8:43 AM , Blogger Chris said...

    Pictures of my hands knitting. Black's my favorite color, coincidentally... ;)

     
  • At 3:40 PM , Blogger Kenyetta said...

    Count me in! Quick question do I post the pics on my blog or email them to you?

     
  • At 9:10 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

    Love this idea! I just posted a pic of me knitting at the lake last week on my blog. So perfect! Going to surf around your blog a bit more! *smile

    http://turtleslakeknitting.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home