Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday back in harness

Sundays, DH and I usually lounge in bed till noon, reading the paper, eating our breakfast, and snoozing as needed. Sunday afternoon is taken up with shopping, and the late afternoon is his time on the computer, so Sundays I rarely get blogging.

And this week, we treated Monday like a Sunday. Got up at 11:30 and went to see the latest Harry Potter movie. "Order of the Phoenix" Some nice special effects, and the actress cast as Dolores Uxbridge was perfect, but other than that, I preferred the book. I took a red scarf to knit in the dark. The theatre was full and the woman sitting next to me said, after the movie was over, "You never stopped knitting once! How can you do that?" "Decades of practice," I replied.

Another finished object from the visit to the Empress. Pink baby surprise.












And the elastic sock teresa asked me to knit. It's about 8 inches long just sitting there, but happily stretches to fit my size 10 foot. I think it may have an aura on the photo because it's intrinsically magic.








A transitional photo to take us from knitting to kittings. Pepper and Ben are arranging an indoor photo set-up to suit their own particular notions. They insisted on eating the rose.












The babies are posing for one of my favorite quotes. "Where am I going?












And why am I in this handbasket?"

7 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    And I envy you your kittens!

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger Xia Diaz said...

    I love your kittens and your pink surprise! How gorgeous!!

     
  • At 3:56 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Just keep those kitty pictures coming!

     
  • At 8:35 PM , Blogger Shan said...

    The pink is gorgeous! The sock is great and the kitties adorable. I am awe of your talents.

     
  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    The baby surprise is very adorable...as are the kitties... I'm glad your Monday was sweet--I hope your Tuesday was not cruel in the least, and I'm VERY glad you and DH had some time:-)

     
  • At 1:22 AM , Blogger Bells said...

    Love your BSJ! I really have to get hold of the book it's in because I really, really want to make one.

     
  • At 4:41 AM , Blogger Denise said...

    LOL, those kittens are up to naughty things, I can just tell! Eating roses, indeed...

    The baby cardy is really lovely. Of course. I would expect no less :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home