Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, May 14, 2007

eight random things

Amy (writerslane) tagged me with another meme. I'm supposed to list 8 random things about myself, then tag eight other people.

1. I don't like assigning tasks to people. If you would like to do this meme, please volunteer.

2. At 6 ft, I'm taller than everyone in my immediate family.



3.My oldest niece is eleven years younger than I am. She married a guy who pilots the Atlantis submarines in Hawaii. and they love to go on cruises as much as we do.


4. When my first husband proposed, my mom told him, "She can't cook, she can't keep house, and that's not her real haircolor."

5. I quit using henna on my hair when the grey started giving it a decidedly pink cast.







6. People in my neighborhood drive odd cars.



7. I need a hot bath to get my feet warm before I go to bed.


8. I can burn jello and kill plastic ivy.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    I've known you for what, 10 years? and didn't know most of these. Fascinating. (After all the gorgeous plant photos you've been showing us, though, I don't believe the last one, at least the part about they ivy. Or do you delegate plant care to DH?)

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Argh! The part about the ivy.

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmm...our families are similar- I'm called sasquatch because I'm the tallest in the family, towering inches over everyone else. And I'm only 5'7". ( I swear, my family portraits look like I'm standing next to a bunch of escapees from an Italian dwarf circus.)
    That's a fantastic photo of you.

     
  • At 12:35 PM , Blogger margene said...

    I'm nearly 6 feet too but so is one sister and my brother is nearly 6'4". Burnt Jello smells SO bad! Ask me how I know;-)

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    oh oh
    love the car!
    weirder than LA...

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Flea-Bites said...

    You look fabulous in that photo. I used to say the only thing that thrives in our garden are the weeds, but I seem to be getting a touch of my father's green thumb as I age. I stopped using haircolour when I was about 30 because I couldn't keep up with the regrowth - prematurely grey hair runs in our family. Even our (6ft) youngest daughter at 36 has a LOT of grey and our (6'5) son is SO distinguished. The 40 year old (5'10 and a half) daughter looks least grey because she looks like she's had streaks! I have to have a hot shower at bedtime for the same reason, or else take a hottie to bed (NO, not Grandpa Flea, the other kind), often in summer too!

     
  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Thanks, Roxie--I promise, no more assignments, they will all be free will from now on!!! But those were great random things--fun to know!

     
  • At 6:23 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Fabulous photo, fabulous person. You shine on the outside as well as the inside. xx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home