Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Using up the leftovers

Here's another baby surprise sweater done in a much cheerier color scheme. If the other sweater was depressed, this one is decidedly manic. These surprise sweaters are fun to knit!










On the way back from breakfast this morning, we saw a couple of families enjoying some watersports.

When I ran over with my camera, one family bustled the kids off to safety, but the father of the other family stood his ground and hissed at me. "My kids aren't ready to get in that damn cold-ass water yet so just back away!"






"Do ya feel ducky, punk? Well, do ya?"

Happy signs of spring to one and all!

Oh, and felize cinquo de Maio!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    LOVE that bright little sweater! Brings a smile to my face after another particularly long day at work.

     
  • At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOVE that sweater! I need to do one of those someday. Someone told me that there was an adult sized version of that pattern.

     
  • At 10:41 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    There you go...what was that Dr. Who axiom about hearts? One for casual, one for best? The same w/baby surprise sweaters! They turned out great!!

     
  • At 1:05 AM , Blogger Flea-Bites said...

    I feel a surprise sweater coming on ... There is an adult sized pattern somewhere - I THINK I MAY have had a copy - if only I didn't have CRAFT disease!

     
  • At 9:01 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    When clowns go bad... too cute! The sweater, I mean. Geese are born bad, if cute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home