Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, April 14, 2007

pictures of the new haircut



Here's the new haircut showcased in the parking lot of the local fabric paradise.




















Left profile












Right profile. Check out the silver waves released by my hairdresser's clever scissoring.












And here is the full frontal goofity.

Don't you just love that nice square basket in the background? It makes yarn stashing look so stylish!










Miz G. and Miz T. in the interests of extending the birthday season (it was March 4th. Really, I think that should be an international hol,iday, don't you?) were dying yarn and gave me a pink and purple skein. Jack likes the way it brings out the pretty highlights in his fur. It has mohair in it and may be worked with silk to become a glorious cardigan for ME!

Happy trails! We are off to buy a walking staff for BIL the scout master.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, what a difference a haircut makes. It looks great! (And you are such a ham for the camera.)
    How did your adventures at the fabric store turn out?

     
  • At 2:51 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Does your hairdresser make housecalls in Los Angeles?
    I noticed you're modeling the Dave Daniels argyle sweater. Great coloring for silver strands.

     
  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Positively stylin'! I'm still colouring my hair because there's just too much pepper to let it go natural and too much salt to not colour it. Sigh

     
  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Very nice--and if I was sure I could go gray as spectacularly stylishly as you have, I would stop obsessing about my own wicked waves...

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Ju look MAHvelous, dahling.

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger margene said...

    Woooohooo (that's a wolf whistle!) you look grand.

     
  • At 3:57 PM , Blogger Norma said...

    Absolutely FABULOUS, dahling! No wonder he asked you if you had thought of modeling!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home