Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, April 13, 2007

catching the light

This being awake in the early morning has all sorts of bennies. There is usally a slit of sky visible at the eastern edge of the clouds and for five minutes on a good day, I can see some sunshine!










The new maple leaves are like hands held up to warm themselves in the light.













And for you folks who wanted a fabu self-portrait, well, how's this? I got my slippers wet for you. Hope you appreciate it.



Today, Miz G and I are making a tactical strike on the local fabric paradise. I'll get her to take a few snaps of my new haircut.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home