Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Alll righty, then


My cat's named Fly. He thinks he's fearsome.
Sometimes I will call him Flysome.
Fearsome Flysome, will you try some
Fishy Flakes or shall I buy some
Mousie Munchies for your feastie?
You're my favorite furry beastie.
You're not spoiled, my darling cat.
ALL the kitties smell like that!











Quilters need fabric weights when laying out their peices. Right?

3 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I'm so jealous-- your browser works, your kitties love you, and you make stunning quilts... I can't quilt again for at least 6 years...I'll just look at yours!!!

     
  • At 2:22 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    PICTURES! You have pictures - congrats. Awwwwww, the kitties are gorgeous, but you knew I'd say that.

    The quilts and tea cosy aren't half bad either.

    Now this is truly a special blog!

    Still haven't been able to get my photos to load properly into the new computer system. The Main Man thought he had it figured out over the weekend, but it's still not working. He's sent a note off to the techo centre, so hopefully soon.

    Roxie, that quilt is something else!

     
  • At 8:45 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Woohoo!! Pictures! The techno gods must be smiling! Great quilts. Great cats!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home