Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sorry Dave

When it comes to merchandising, I am an idiot! All the information about the book, and how to buy it is back a few days on the post titled Mad with Joy. I bet there's a magic way to link right back to it, and I'm too rushed at the moment to figure it out. (Like I said, I'm an idiot, right?) But if you just scrollllllll back . . .

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, yeah, I remember seeing this link, right here, lol: http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=38815

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    I am so glad about your book, and so sorry about your friend. Why does life so often whipsaw us like that?

    Email me if you want directions on linking to other posts in your own blog. Only you've probably figured it out by now, it's just the brain is too full sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home