Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Eureka!!


I think I may have figured out this posting pictures on the blog thing. First you publish the blog, then you edit in the photos. Why didn't the blog directions tell me that in the first place? Too obvious, I guess. Sort of like, "Do not use this chainsaw while sleeping."

So I am trying to post a picture of the quilt-o-warmth made for Miz G and given the shed of approval by Tsunami (AKA Nami) and Flease (AKA der Fleismeister.)

I got lucky yesterday and managed to edit in a picture of the neighbor cat, Snowball, posing with a tea-cozy and daffodils back in March. She saw me outside with the camera and came prancing over crying, "I'm ready for my screentest, Mr. DeMille" She's quite the experienced model. See the bottom of yesterday's blog.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Your frustrations with getting the pictures to load (or not, as the case may be)is only seconded by my frustration at not being able to see all the lovely things you blog about!

     
  • At 2:48 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Sigh... well, Snowball is lovely, anyway. I put my pix in while posting -- I can't understand why it doesn't work for you. I sympathize, though, being remarkably Tech Impaired for a long-term tech writer. (You should see me try to restore a database.)

     
  • At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay you! You got it figgered out at last. Now you can have endless posts with oodles of photos. Congrats!

     
  • At 6:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you got the pictures working :) Your cats are so cute lying on the quilt

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home