Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, July 24, 2006

slow at work

It's very hard for young people to drag thermselves out of bed in the mornings. Especially if the night before was warm, and they could go howl at the stars, or toss and turn in the sweaty sheets, searching for the cool side of the pillow. So things are realy slow at work and I can blog with a clean conscience. But I might have to cut off abruptly if someone comes in. forgive any choppy endings, please.

Knitting, of course, is going slowly in the heat. I have some delicious laceweight silk sent to me from Oz, (thank you again, Janette) that would be lovely in the hands, but no inspiration for a project. Some work on the Lorna's Laces sock, but those size 1 needles are a pain in the dark. (when you knit by touch, you get poked more often.) Mostly I just lie torpidly and chew my cuticles. (thank you for sharing that, Roxie)

The war with scanning photos and then putting them on the blog has reached an impasse. My friend Susan, a computer help-desk supervisor, came over to coach me through, and even SHE can't make it work. Next step, write the Blogspot people. I've got a couple of cute kitty pictures to share. Wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck with the kitty pics. They usually get scanned without much trouble for some reason, I think scanners like them.

     
  • At 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    STILL no luck? Msu be the Blogspotters.
    Are you loading the images to an online photo-host, like Flickr or something? Not sure, but I think that's what you ahve to do. (I have my own blog on my domain, so I don't have to deal with that wacky stuff.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home