Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, May 02, 2014

blooms

The weather has been gorgeous lately, so I got out for a walk.

The rhododendrons are in bloom.
 The rhododendrons are in bloom.














Ohh, ohhh, the rhododendrons are in bloom!

Oh the season comes too often
when the rhododendrons blossom.
Soon the air will fill with pollen
and your nose and eyes will be swollen.
Ohh, ohh, the rhododendrons are in bloom.











But, what's this?  I know it's some kind of palm, but what kind?
















Pansies and shadow selfie.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    Than k s for the poem! The colors of the flowers are spectacular! Never seen a Palm with pods like that!

     
  • At 3:05 PM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    The flowers are beautiful!

     
  • At 6:06 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I HAVE DELIGHTED IN SEEING BLOSSOMS EVERY WHERE I GO. LISA HAS MY YARD LOOKING LOVELY AND MORE BLOSSOMS TO COME. I KNOW YOU HAD SOME COLORFUL TULIPS THAT WERE BATTERED TO DEATH BY THE WINDS.

     
  • At 4:25 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Yes, the flowers are going nuts here also.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home