Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, September 06, 2013

The letter N

This week I have successfully accomplished Nothing, Null, Nada and Nill, so after I meet friends for breakfast and have yet another medical appointment, I am planning on saying, "screw it," and spending the afternoon with my color crayons.  Several hours of mindless play may not make anything better, but it's no worse than anything else I've done this week, and it might even be therapeutic.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Therapy play is not a prescription medication. It's very often freely available at a location near you. And best of all, you can't overdose.

     
  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    That's what I almost did for the letter N...post Nothing! It was a tough letter!

    Take good care of yourself and enjoy your crayons! I love crayons too and I'll never out grow them! :-D

     
  • At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Sandy O' @ My Yellow Swing said...

    Been there, done that! Take care of yourself! Crayons are good for the soul!

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    Feeling a but nihilistic this morning, are we? Thoughts and prayers...

     
  • At 12:59 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    LOL Have fun and relax.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home