Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The letter M

My nephew, facing fifty, bought a red Corvette.  I call it the Male Menopause Mobile.
 A Mouth that always says kind things.  My niece's husband Drew.
Motorcycle
A Mob doing a sit-in protest in the Middle of the street.

I had also some melons and some mums, but they might have been Dahlias, and since it's the season, melons are too easy.

I should have taken pictures of all the Medics I have been seeing lately - I especially wish I had a picture of the gal who bruised me while drawing blood yesterday.  I want to avoid her.

N lends itself to so many puns.  The Nd of  life as we know it, N-formed consent, N-powering our children.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    I could have suggested Moth. Our cat Muttley brings one or two in every night. Carefully carrying them in his mouth so as not to damage his toy. Until they quit playing, then he eats them.

     
  • At 10:12 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Good job! I still need to get my M post up! Those geese sitting at the stop sign crack me up! Have a great week!

    P.S. Judy has invited me to go on an adventure day with your puppet. Should be fun! :-)

     
  • At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Sandy O'@My Yellow Swing said...

    Way to go! You put a very positive spin over your pass tough days. Hope it gets better . "N"joy the puns, I can't wait to see what everyone finds!

     
  • At 4:59 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Mob of geese, I thought it was a gaggle... =^.^=

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home