Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, July 22, 2013

The letter H


                                                                                                Hogs
 Mt Hood
                                               Hula dancer statue with puppet



Hydrangeas








                                                                                          Heart

Hosta

                                                                     Pack like a Hobbit
Holly


Hats


 Hen


Happy

 Haunches
Hunks
Hind end
Harpist
 Husband wearing a Samoan Lavalava.  He goes native very nicely.
















House in Samoa  Yes, really.  No walls.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Your H photos are great! You always find such great things for this challenge! I especially like the hula dancer with the puppet and happy. The hunks gave me a giggle. And, as usual...you're way ahead of me. I've been thinking about what to photograph but haven't had a chance to get started. Great job! I always look forward to your alphabet challenge posts. :-)

     
  • At 10:44 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Ohhh, I could tell you more! Heaven, hazelnut, hamper, halo, Honda, horse, house, hump (on camel, silly!), hyena, hippo, heroine, harpoon, humpback whale, ham, hatchet, hair, halibut, hairless, handsome, handsaw, harmonica, heart, hairpin, hotdog, heirloom, hive, helicopter, hen, hexagon, hominy, hoof, hospital, hammock, hamster, hanger, harp, hay, hearth, head, hinge, hosiery, hoochie mama!

     
  • At 4:59 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    These are the best yet. I love the lavalava. It looks like it is perfect for the weather. I want walls on my house, though.

     
  • At 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your "Happy" picture made me smile the most. You bring a great deal of joy to everyone with your adventures and sunny outlook. Thank you!

     
  • At 6:11 AM , Anonymous Sandy O' said...

    I love your photos! I can't pick out my favorite, but the huge heart was pretty neat. And the "Happy" photo puts a face to your blog. Thanks for the big smile.

     
  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger Indigo Roth said...

    Nice photos, Roxie! I notice the hunks posed happily for you; did you have a twinkle in your eye?

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Judy S said...

    Your pictures are great --- I especially love the heart!

    The wicker heads...wherever did you find those? I would love to add one or two to my eclectically decorated home :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home