Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, July 20, 2013

A new quilt

MJ and I got together on Friday and sewed a quick quilt for a baby.  I had a stack of Hawaiian fabric squares.  We sewed them into strips, sewed the strips to blue strips, and voila, a quilt top!  there are lots more squares of Hawaiian fabric left.  At least two more baby quilts worth if we extend them like this.  These are for the Medical Team International orphanages.  We get to play with colors, have quality girl time together, and help babies sleep warm.  There is No downside to this.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...


    Makes my hart warm to know someone is doing this for others, keep up the good work.

     
  • At 9:57 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    What a great thing.

     
  • At 4:53 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    You guys are something else. I like getting together with other women (and it's always women) and doing something crafty. When your hands are busy, your brain seems to loosen up and the conversation can be really interesting.

     
  • At 5:05 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    That's a great quilt!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home