Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, April 27, 2013

April the somethingth

They put a carpet in the elevator with the day of the week on it.  Thank God for that because the sea days melt into one another quite seamlessly.  Bucky and I go down to the Promenade deck in the morning and cheer for the walkers.  Kyle and I go to lunch.  We lie on the hot beds in the thermal spa, have some tea, watch a movie, get dressed for dinner, meet new people, and loiter our way through the shops on the way to bed.


Thought you might enjoy a picture of some of the exotic treats available at the McDonalds in New Caledonia.  Alabama chicken balls.
Today Kyle and I will be taking a snorkel tour on Kaui.  I loves them fishes!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I'm sensing that you could get used to this life :)

     
  • At 6:34 PM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    Okay, somebody has to say it....those must have been really big chickens...

     
  • At 10:11 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    One of my friends had used an underwater camera on a snorkeling outing and got great shots. So clear and bright.
    Watch out for sharks! Da dum, da dum...

     
  • At 4:43 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    It sounds like a routine I could get used to. I hope you are resting the ankle?

    I need a calendar to help me keep track. Along about Thursday, I keep getting confused and then along comes Friday (when I keep thinking Thursday is Friday) and really throws me off.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home