Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, October 08, 2012

finally

It feels so good not to feel so crappy! And the house has really fallen apart while I've been puny.  We had a plumber here to fix the slow drains and when he walked in, I suddenly got a look at the place through his eyes.  Holy crow, it looks like God has wrathed all over us!  Unfolded laundry covering the sofa,  festering litter boxes,  cat dishes soaking in the sink, and the space around my chair looks like a hamster nest with the detritus of recuperation surrounding me in piles.  Today, I'm gonna clean house!  Just as soon as I finish my tea.  And maybe catch just a little nap.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM , Blogger LA said...

    Glad to hear you are on the mend!

     
  • At 9:25 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    There's never any rush for perfection. Get well first.

     
  • At 9:31 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Glad you're feeling better!

     
  • At 11:12 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Glad you're back and feeling well enough to care that the house is a mess. That's the first step to wellness.

     
  • At 1:47 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    A nap sounds like a good plan. It always seems to take another couple of days before the physical energy is really back.

    Glad you are on the mend!

     
  • At 11:48 PM , Anonymous http://winebagswholesale.net/ said...

    At last! Nice to hear from you again.

     
  • At 5:07 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Clean houses are over rated. Being healthy is where its at!

     
  • At 7:28 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Bless your heart - this one really knocked you down, didn't it?

    Yes, nap first. You need to store up some energy. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home