Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Training

The only way I know to get photos off my phone and onto the blog is to send them from the phone to the e-mail , download the e-mail, then pick up the photo from my downloads. In May I sent a MESS of photos from the Hawaii trip, and ATT warned us that we were going overboard with the texting.
Yahoo!  I has beentrained.  The photo is the larvae of mud-dauber wasps, attempting to colonize my car antenna.
And there are more hats, as well.  Oh, oh the power of the cloud!

10 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I have never seen wasp nests on a car antennae before!!! Weird!

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    I've never seen wasps try to attach to a car antenna, although my dad had them in his gas flap on his pickup. The attendant wasn't amused.

     
  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Hi Roxie,
    Catching up after being away--LOVE those hats!
    And yes, Portland is predictable--it WILL rain. But there are so many wonderful places to walk, even in the rain.

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    When I posted my first comment of, "what is it?"...the only thing that showed up on your post was that rope thingy and the text under it now wasn't there. Now, I see it's wasps. That's interesting. I've never seen anything like that. So, I deleted my first one since it probably seemed kind of weird and started over. :-)

    I like the blue hat. It's cute!

     
  • At 11:16 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    The mud dauber nests are so cute! I don't think I could get make myself get rid of them.

     
  • At 4:48 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    The fish hats are endlessly amusing. The wasps are scary. I have a beesting allergy and things with stings make me a bit nervous. They are persistent aren't they?

     
  • At 5:13 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Hats are very useful.

     
  • At 10:06 AM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    So how long was your car in the driveway to give the wasps time to build? Fascinating.

     
  • At 10:29 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    The hats are amazing... and the mud-daubber wasps on the antenna? Icky. I think those babies can build those things overnight!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home