Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, June 28, 2012

a great book

My friend, Lisa Nowak, has written a series of young adult books centered around stock car racing in Eugene Oregon.  Don't let the YA designation put you off.  These are damn good books.  And now you can get the first one for free!  Check this out!

http://lisanowak.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/running-wide-open-is-free/#comment-2216

The story features a teen boy out of control who gets arrested for tagging and winds up being sent to live with his uncle, a stock car driver/mechanic/artist.  You learn a lot about stock cars and racing them while caught up in the really great story. Pick it up!  It's FREE!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home