Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sweet violettes

Our lawn has been invaded by violets.  Aren't they gorgeous?  And guess what - It's gonna snow tonight.  If you don't like surprises, you shouldn't live around here.The weather rarely does what you expect it to..

Busy day today. I mailed candy to my BIL who just had a knee replaced, got my oil changed, picked up dry cleaning, stopped at the bank, stopped at the grocery store, wrote thank you notes and mailed them, lah de dah de dah.    Hey, I'm an hour short on sleep.  You weren't expecting literary genius today, were you?

6 Comments:

  • At 4:43 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I love a yard filled with violets. Lots of my neighbors look at them as weeds and kill them. I'll admit a fondness for dandelions as well. Our lawn is not popular here.

     
  • At 5:15 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Violettes are the second cutest flower around. Posies being the first.

    No snow here, rain and high winds. Welcome to spring.

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    I heard it was snowing in Lincoln City. Even the weather dislikes time changes. And yes, I do expect literary genius daily from you since you are a literary (and fiber) genius.

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I have several inches of snow and it is still falling up here in Oregon City at the 1000 ft level.
    I like the violets.

     
  • At 10:44 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    I love violets! I had them at our old house and really miss them. I wish I could find them at the nursery so I could plant them and let them go crazy! :-)

     
  • At 1:05 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Growing up in Iowa I always loved the violets and lilies of the valley that bloomed in the spring.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home