Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, March 23, 2012

more hats

 Cascade 220 with an additional confetti thread carried along for the cuff.  I am so enjoying these hats!  It's so very satisfying to get things finished and tidied away.

As you can see, the snow is now gone, the sun is out, and spring is laughing her head off at us.  And good for her say I.














The bulky handspun wool crocheted up like the wind, even if I DID have to pull it out three times to get it started properly.  There's at least three more hats' worth of yarn in the odd ball stash, so I will be crocheting like an epileptic spider.  
Here's a silly baby hat, too small to fit on the wicker head.  So I blew up a balloon to use as a model.

It'sFriday, tra la!  I get two days to play with DH.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home