Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, March 17, 2012

still sewin'

 LB came over on Friday and we sewed, sewed, sewed.  Then today, DH had to work, so I put the pedal to the metal and created a two-sided comforter.  I really wanted to get the red side photographed outside, but how to display it?    It's just a bit wider than my car.  By the time I got it flipped over to the blue side and spread out neatly, Fly cat showed up to help, because everything is better with a kitty.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Beautiful work. My cats think everything is better with a Kitty too. They helped me paint a picture on their tunnel this morning.

     
  • At 6:36 PM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Oh yes, definitely a pretty kitty!

    Good to see Fly is keeping everything under control.

     
  • At 2:03 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    This quilt is a double delight!

     
  • At 2:25 AM , Blogger Maggie said...

    A car cozy!

     
  • At 4:45 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Beautiful bright colors. They'll brighten up any day.

    And yes, cats have a good sense of their own worth, don't they?

     
  • At 5:16 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I'm amazed you was able to do anything without Fly there.

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Dang-- I love the red one oh so much!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home