Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

fast hats.

Told ya these hats are fast.  This one used up lots of leftover Lorna's Laces.  I managed to condense the stash by three salad boxes worth, and am likely finish another hat today.  It's snowing in the higher elevations, and my inner hermit (who is getting a lot of exposure lately) advises me to keep my car and my tender parts  all safe and sound at home.  I'm not good at driving in the freezy skidstuff, and I don't trust the bold souls who think they are.

Anyone else watching Dancing with the Stars?  Yowza!  NOBODY sucks rocks this season!  Everyone looked good. Where can they go from here?  That Latin soapstar is eye-candy fersure.   The football player?  Mmmmmmanly!  And Urkle just knocked my socks off with his grace and charm.  Oh, and there were women competing as well.  Some singer from the 60s and a tennis player I think*.  But the dudes - yum-o!

(*Gladys Knight and Martina Navratilova)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    You are getting them done fast! All are cute, but the one you posted on March 19th is still my all time favorite! Dreamy!!

     
  • At 4:31 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I am always amazed at the grace of people as they dance. There's a reason I don't dance.

    It sounds strange to hear talk of snow/ice from you. Your spring is always way ahead of mine and this year, it's been 80 degrees already. Maybe April will have some surprises for us.

     
  • At 5:05 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Fast quilts and faster hats!

     
  • At 5:12 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    You forgot Melissa "Laura Ingalls" Gilbert.

    I don't watch it, but a co-worker does. Sounds like an interesting concept, though.

    So are you donating all your hats? Or are they tagged for family and friends. It's odd, you are getting snow and the only thing that looks like snow here is the flower petals from the trees falling to the ground. Everything is blooming all at once!

     
  • At 3:59 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I love fast hats-- I'm working on a few myself!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home