Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trying to post photos again

This is how October looked on Tuesday.


And here is a movie of my cute little vase/napkin rings.
file://localhost/Users/roxie/Desktop/IMG_0087.MOV
It may come through.  "Why a movie?" you may ask?  Because I still haven't figured which random finger stroke I need to  make to get a still photo.

I have not yet pulled out all my hair.  I should quit while I'm ahead.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, that sky is so blue.

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    could not get that link to work. Please do not pull your hair out--too pretty!!

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Hmmm, I seem to have lost my comment.

    I said: Tuesday was a beautiful day.

    Then I wrote: Is it still sunny on Saturday?

    Perhaps blogger objects to alliterative sentences.

     
  • At 9:45 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Oh, that's a pretty sky.

     
  • At 4:41 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    We had the most lovely weather Tuesday and then were inundated with rain on Wednesday (the day I had to leave the building and walk to a museum with my group).

    I love the color of the October Sky.

     
  • At 5:23 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    You're half way there, don't give up now!

    Meant to get pictures this weekend, but didn't.

     
  • At 8:14 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    that's so gorgeous. I love the color of the fall sky!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home