Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, October 13, 2011

 Still fighting with the computer to get photos up. Here's a hat I knitted for my Bro-in-law the scoutmaster.  Gotta keep the ears warm on those snow-camping expeditions.  This is the yarn I thought looked like a dinosaur, and tried to knit a fierce sort of ridge across the top.  It wound up looking entirely too phallic, and got frogged right down. Still, it makes good cammo for a spring landscape.  Tuck one flap over your lower face, put on a gray jacket, and disappear under a willow tree.
And here's a quilt I made for my niece who was in the army. Red, white and blue, stars and stripes.  She ought have an emergent blanket in her 4wd truck.


There are lots of cruise photos in the photo album, but when I want to put them on the blog, it says "Server not connected."  I continue to fight the Apple war.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Cool quilt! I am sure she will love it!
    The knit cap brought to my mind the cartoon character goofy! LOL Maybe it was because of the floppy "ears."

     
  • At 1:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are like a dynamo. When I ooze around like a slug, I ask myself, "What would Roxie do?" and the answer is: She'd be kicking some serious crafting butt.
    Then I'm inspired to do laundry. Your niece will love the quilt. Your Scoutmaster...well, I guarantee all warm clothes feel good while snow camping, and he'll be highly visible.

     
  • At 5:32 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Awesome! Glad you figured out the photos.

     
  • At 7:34 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Amazing stuff, honey-- the blanket and the hat-- good and crafty!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home