Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

bad grannies


 The Bad Grannies have been at it again - asking young men to flex for the blog.  I do appreciate a neat little keester. 
Yes, I know I should be posting this on Wednesday, but life is uncertain.  Enjoy the scenery while you can.














Speaking of scenic keesters, here's one of my favorite.

We have been taking it easy this weekend, slowly moving thing back into the house from the garage.  We must have a ton of books!  And the old 3rd hand file cabinet finally gave it up, so we ordered a brand new, classy lookig beauty with drawers that open all the way so youn can get to stuff clear in the back!  I'm so excited I could squee!  I'm the one who has to keep track of this stuff, so it's a treat to have nice tools!

On Sunday, we were sitting on the back porch, enjoying a cold beer (my first in about a month, and it hit me hard!) and I said,"When you were young, did you ever think you would wind up spending 4th of July weekend, sitting quietly in your backyard with a cat on your lap, a cold beer in your hand, and your old wife  beside  you?"  And he said, "I think it's the best thing that ever could have happened to me." 

Is it any wonder why I'm goofy about him?






7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home