Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Wednesday!

And this photo of a statue is the only one I can get to upload.  It's at the Mt. St. Helen's Visitor Center, depicting the back-breaking labor of the early gold-miners in the area.

I have better keesters of genuine live males, and as near as I can figure, Blogger won't let me load them.  It couldm't be sumting that I'm doing wrong, coulld it?

We did not go to Venice beach when we were in the neighborhood, so I'll never know how the asswatching is there, though I've heard good reports.  Wonder if plastic surgery is ever used to enhance? 

Have you gotten any good photos lately?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    I would like a muddy boot print by "the man" on his arse. Now that would crack me up even more.... Oh wait, maybe THAT's what photoshop is all about

     
  • At 11:39 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    LOL At first I thought it was a photo DH took of you bent over!!!!

     
  • At 7:58 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I need to star the reconnect between my phone and laptop home... and, well, take some good pictures, too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home