Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, November 06, 2010

The tree


A day late, but here's the next weekly installment of the year's cycle of maple tree photos. I suppose I ought to pick on spot and always shoot from that angle and at the same time of day, but I'm juat not that organized and I'd rather do a half-assed joob than give it up altogether. Consider it an extracapsular approach. (Outside the box. Thank you Grant Hicks!)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Woman after my own heart!! I admire people who can be so regimented and organized but I like to think of myself as more of a free spirit. LOL

     
  • At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Benita said...

    I'll get my tree picture up on Monday. I forgot and left my camera cord at work. Rats!!

    And enjoy the nice weather. It was in the 30's here today. Perfect for working on my studio and catching up with some knitting.

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Nice maple! Will its leaves change color?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home