Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, October 29, 2010

1,2,3

One: I have stayed at goal weight for six weeks. Today, I made lifetime at Weight Watchers! YAY!!!

Two: We got a sunbreak this afternoon.

























Pretty trees!






And here's our little front yard maple. She goes yellow from the inside out.





Yet another Halloween costume. "Somewhere, over the rainbow . . . " I carried a stuffed gecko and kept telling folks, "We're off to see the lizard."

6 Comments:

  • At 1:16 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    And you looked so adorable!

     
  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger Sheeprustler said...

    We're off to see the lizard .. that's my best laugh for the day so far!

     
  • At 7:55 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Off to see the lizard?! Nice.

     
  • At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    Testing. One. Two. Three.
    My comments seem to be disappearing into cyberlimbo.
    Anyway, you look more than fabulous, you look GORGEOUS!

     
  • At 12:33 PM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Lovely colors! Congrats for the Lifetime membership to WW.

    I love the costume, and when I read your "line", all I could do was chuckle and shake my head. One day, my dear lady, we need to meet in person. Of course, my ribs will be sore from laughing for a week afterwards, but it will be worth it.

     
  • At 11:04 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    And darling, a lizard-hunting Dorothy has never looked so stunning nor so svelte:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home