Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas is coming


My cactus wouldn't lie!
Lyssa gave me some Christmas Cactus leaves a few years ago and told me to just stick them in the dirt and treat them like super-models. When their ribs show, give them a drink.!
This is my kind of plant. It thrives on neglect! And I love the rock-star hot pink blossoms on this one. The other one has rootlets at the ends of all its leaves. I think it wants to be re-potted.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    It seems to be slightly ahead of its time.

     
  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger LA said...

    Aren't they delightful!!! Just when the leaves are falling off the trees and we start to have those "gray days" this little cactus gives us a bright spot in our day!

     
  • At 4:13 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Pretty! My poor christmas cactus died! I have a sneaking suspicion that the pitbull cat had something to do with it!

     
  • At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Barb said...

    Okay, I've killed Christmas cactus. What does that say about my green thumb?

    Post more pictures of yours and I'll enjoy them for you.

     
  • At 11:42 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    LoL-- "Treat them like rock star supermodels-- when their ribs show, give them a drink!" Classic!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home