Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

finished objects





one














two


three


a hat knit of un-spun roving (thank you Heide) for an Eagle Scout who wants to stay warm while camping.




and a scarf for a cousin who is racing for the cure, made of Paton's knit-for- the-cure pink cotton.
Now I'm going for a walk on what could be the last dry day of the year.


10 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Oooh! Purdy colors!

     
  • At 12:55 PM , Anonymous Benita said...

    You have been B-U-S-Y! Are the blankets for the kids mentioned a couple of days ago?

     
  • At 2:32 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    You have been busy!!!
    We will have more dry days...I say Indian summer! If mother nature would cooperate and rain 1 day a week I would love it! Rain for the plants and clear days for me and my camera!

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    You shall henceforth be known throughout the queendom as "Roxanna, the Kick-Ass Finisher." I bow down to your accomplishments.

     
  • At 5:44 PM , Blogger Sheeprustler said...

    All prettiful but especially like the scarf!!

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Enjoy your last few dry days, and the season change that comes soon! The thing I miss the most about living in a wetter place is snuggling into a cozy house during those first few days of rain.

     
  • At 8:44 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Wow! Lots of finished objects! Knit and sew on!

     
  • At 10:05 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Wonderful!

     
  • At 6:12 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    You've been really, busy! Enjoy the walk.

     
  • At 9:35 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow. YOu've just boggled me. YOu must have the warmest heart, to have that sort of beauty come from your busy busy hands.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home