Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, August 06, 2010

Where have I been?

I'm volunteering at the Willamette Writer's Conference this weekend. They put me in crowd control - I get to make announcements and tell people where to go. Is this a job made for me, or what?


So I volunteer half the time, and go to seminars and workshops for free the other half of the time. Knitting in public during the workshops and seminars of course. And meeting the most FASCINATING people! Would you believe a 50plus lady who is a retired CIA agent? I'd pay for her book! Or a gal who made her living giving instructive talks on cruise ships. Wouldn't you love her job?


I'll take the laptop with me tomorrow, but I doubt I'[ll have time to blog. Too busy having fun, meeting people and learning things.
So here's a picture of some lillies to brighten your eyes in the meantime.
Happy, happy!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger LA said...

    What a fascinating time you're having!!! That sound like a fun way to spend your time.

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    What a wonderful way to spend the weekend. Have lots of fun and soak up lots of atmosphere.

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Excellent! I hope you meet lots more interesting people today and can sneak in a few pictures.

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I read ahead-- I'm so excited for your happy:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home