Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, July 25, 2010

la-la-lazy weekend


Doncha love my new hat?
We've had a quiet weekend after that rocking Friday. A little grocery shopping, a little lunch out, a little lolling in the livingroom.

A little sewing




And the other side. The prints on this side are from the selection of fat quarters that Benita gave me. These are pink and purple squares with a pink background.
Benita also gave me a load of green and yellow fat quarters that are going into a fuzzy seam quilt tomorrow.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger LA said...

    I'm so glad you had such a great weekend! The quilts are wonderful!

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    ooohhh .. love the hat - you look fabo!!!!

    Quilts, as usual, are lovely too. xx

     
  • At 6:26 AM , Blogger sophanne said...

    you are a quilting machine! i'm going to have to send you some quarters : )

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Those look great!

    A fuzzy seam quilt?

    It looks like I need to go through my fabric stash again. I'll bet I can send you some more to make up for the ones you have used. You don't want to run out of fabric afterall!

     
  • At 6:11 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    You look very suave in that hat.

     
  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Nice hat!

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Love the blue with the foliage on it. Looks oriental. Congrats on your anniversary!

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    And now you're just bragging with all those quilts. (Don't stop. I like it!)

    Spam word: mogic

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home