Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, July 15, 2010

blooming idiot

I got nothing, but still want to check in and say hi. So here's some lilies for your eye candy and smiles and hugs just for you!

Last night, when DH went to take a shower, I switched the chanel to the Cake Off - a reality (sort of) show where three teams have 9 hours to construct and decorate a five-ft tall cake which is then judged on flavor,technical difficulty, and customer satisfaction. When DH returned from the shower I handed over the remote and said, "I know you don't especially enjoy these shows. You don't have to watch something you hate on your own TV."

"It's OUR TV." he told me. Then he smirked and said, "But it's MY remote." I do love him. He makes me laugh all the time!! We watched Jeopardy.


I'm hoping to take Bucky to work with me today, so we may have a report from your roving ramporter soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM , Blogger LA said...

    Just dropping by to say HI! Can't wait to hear from that reporter, Bucky!

     
  • At 3:39 PM , Blogger Sheeprustler said...

    Hi Roxie, nice to hear from you! That is indeed Bobby on Facebook. I visited Denise in Canberra a couple of weeks ago and he snuck into my pocket and ran away to live in Melbourne. I haven't blogged about him yet but thought he ought to be on Facebook. He is mending his broken heart over Lulu quite happily!

     
  • At 6:02 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    The flowers are pretty, but you made a mistake with your husband. In our house, if I actually talke the time to watch something, I am in control of the remote. Poor Scott doesn't even try anymore. :)

    Yay! Bobby!

    So how is Lulu doing after the World Cup match? I lost the sheet with the website where she was going after she left me.

     
  • At 7:22 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    LOL-- DH is a treasure--and Jeopardy can be a very fun show!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home