Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Public Service announcement

This is Bob. He is a sweet, friendlyINDOOR cat, neutered and up to date on all his shots. Oh, and notice those feet? He's got extra toes (He's polydactyl.)

Bob's people sold their house and are buying a sailboat. Bob is sure he will get seasick. Can Bob come live with you? ( We already have four cats and that's enough.)

Bob is a talker, which makes him ideal for someone living alone.




For those of you interested in the history of Miss Lulu Lamb, check out Jejune's blog. http://jejunesplace.blogspot.com/ Lulu and I are going downtown today for a photo shoot. More sheep shots tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Oh man, what a sweetie! I wish I could take him, but I have four cats, too.

     
  • At 9:15 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Poor kitty! I hope he finds some good land-people to live with.

     
  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    I had a polydactyl cat named Thumbs when we were first married. Hope Bob finds a happy home where he won't get sea sick!

     
  • At 3:19 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I'd love to take him! But I think that is a bit of a drive to pick him up. Too bad the MIL already has her two.

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I LOVE polydactyl cats (I have since a friend of mine had one and named him 'Eddie Puss'--cause, you know, Oedipus had a clubbed foot? Right?) If I wasn't having such phenomenal cat vet bill problems right now, I'd take him in a second, and use the excuse to drive up and visit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home