Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, April 09, 2010

April tea set-up

I finished a green tea cozy. I had the mitered squares put together for a scarf -
Not enough yarn for a decent scarf. So it went into the stash to marinate. And when I needed a green cozy - ah ha!!



So I have been baking all day, and washing dishes. The macarons are a bit too crispy. The macaroons are tasty. I'll bake some more tomorrow so the house smells good. The cake is good and SO rich - I took the yolks from all those egg whites and put them into the cake. Waste not, want not.


the table settings are turning out fun.


This cup is for me. It has fish on it.



I went nuts this morning when I was picking up the honeydew, and succumbed to the appeal of 4 green stoneware plates for $10. Square plates make me smile.
Tomorrow ten til twelve, tea party down!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Roxie, your table settings always look divine. Alas, my DH has drill weekends the second full weekend of each month... sometimes the universe conspires against knitters. I'm sure that the macaroons will be delightful and all shall indulge happily. Have a joyous and delightful gathering.

     
  • At 11:05 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Okay... that flying fish mug? So perfect... So very you!!!

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Anonymous Benita said...

    I love your tea cups - especially that first one!

     
  • At 3:38 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Our regular dinner plates are square.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home