Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, December 28, 2009

OK, it's Monday

Loins girded? Check.

Lunch packed? Check.

Warpaint applied? (makeup) Check.

Has the soul been adequately armored to go out and face the public? Check.

Sense of humor fully loaded with extra clips in the bandoliers? Check.

Ok, get that smile locked and loaded, and get back to work. U-rah!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM , Blogger Em said...

    Good luck on your Monday! I have faith you'll make it through.

     
  • At 2:33 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Into the foxhole boys, Good Will's greatest weapon approaches!

     
  • At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    Arghhhhh! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Doncha just hate Mondays? especially after such a wonderful vacation and Holiday?
    Oh, I feel for ya, I really, really do.

     
  • At 5:15 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Yes, I hated going back to work after a nice week off. On the other hand, I've made it to work early. So I must have needed the break.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home