Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, November 02, 2009

Word searches

Where does all the money go? This is an important thing for college students to learn. If you click to enlarge, is a suitable for you to print off and give it a shot?



What's for dinner? A crucial question for people in this age group. I remember when you could buy a can of Cambell's cream of Tomato for a quarter. I ate a lot of soup in college. And whatcha-got? stew most Thursday nights to clean out the fridge before the friday paycheck. And a word of caution: Adventurous eating does not include the slice of pizza that has been hiding among the dirty dishes on the counter for three days.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Go Roxie! Fun word searches!!!! (Also a good vocabulary assignment!)

     
  • At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bean Burritos.
    That was a college staple for me. Only a quarter each.

    And macaroni & cheese from a box.

    I had to get a can of tomato soup for a recipe and about fell over. $1.30? I'm waiting for the canned good stock-up sales.
    Barb

     
  • At 6:12 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Those are great!

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Dear Roxy,
    THANK YOU! Ashley (and Autumn too because she latched right on to them) are loving the animal books. I'll tell the full story on my blog. I made a fool out of myself, the books are cool. You rock.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home