Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've been sewing again

JoAnne's had the no-sew fleece throws on sale again. One throw kit for $13 gives me two pieces of fleece. Then I piece a back for it,and another baby blanket is on it's way to Medical Teams International.

Quilt back. I was aiming at bento boxes, but turned out to have less of one color than I thought. So, I'll call it blotto boxes.



quilt front - pink and fleecy.





Trip around the world with candy the cat. The back of this quilt is lime green fleece. Quick and easy!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Lovely, creative, and generous-- just like you!

     
  • At 4:57 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That is so cute. I like the idea of backing the quilt with the animals. And fleece is perfect for a quilt. All snuggly.

     
  • At 3:41 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I like the last one, it's amazing how life like the cat motif is.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home