Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, October 29, 2009

You guys are awesome!

Wonderful contributions, and the Dicktionery is a howler. Thanks, thanks ever so! I'll try to figure how to post this word search when it comes out. You gave me some marvelous ideas!!

Today I have the whole day off. I'm going back to bed, because I can. Maybe I'll post a picture of my sweater in progress later. Tomorrow, I will be doing test proctoring as a contractor starting at 7:30 am. But they pay well.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    And you can knit while proctoring! (Or can you? I sure hope so.)

     
  • At 2:18 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Yes, can't wait to see this one...

     
  • At 5:01 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Leave it to knitters to come up with euphemisms for just about anything. I'd go back to bed just because I could, too. bed is a vastly underrated place to be.

     
  • At 5:02 AM , Blogger Denise said...

    LOL, I should have read this latest post before giving you the Dicktionary URL, oopsies :)

     
  • At 7:48 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Ah, sleeping in... enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home