Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm gonna demonstrate

I'm gonna take my maiden voyage demonstrating how to weave a paper basket at the Oregon Flock and Fiber show. I'll be on the front lawn at noon on Saturday. Geeze - I forgot to ask if I needed to bring a table. Anyhoo - if you wanna see me gaily making a fool of myself, that's the most predictable time and place.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    Wow, that's sooooo cool. Is their going to be a YouTube video, too???? Okease oh please oh please! SOMEONE has to get a video!!!

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    I second Dave's motion! PNWbookgirl has video on her digital camera; I'll bribe her into it! Wish I could be there!

     
  • At 6:08 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    You are so awesome... I'd come see you in a heartbeat! (But, uhm, we're going to be at the Ren Faire this weekend...)

     
  • At 12:45 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    That sounds like a lot of fun. Take the table "just in case".

     
  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    You will awe and amaze :-)

     
  • At 2:35 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Good luck with everything. Yeah we definitely have to have a YouTube video!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home