Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Old joke

So this elderly couple is traveling around the US in their RV. They pull into a gas station in Oregon and the old guy gets out to fill-er-up, but before he can, the gas station attendant runs out and explains that in Oregon, you're not allowed to pump your own gas.

The old woman leans out the window and screeches at the old man, "What's that? What'd he say?"

The old guys hollars, "It's Oregon. We can't pump our own gas here."

She replies, "We can't? Well that's screwy!" and she settles back.

The gas station attendant, a little rattled by this exchange attempts to make pleasant conversation with the old guy, and says, gesturing toward the license plate, "So, I see you folks are from Idaho."

The old woman leans out the window again and screeches, "What's that? What'd he say?"

The old man hollars, "He sees we're from Idaho."

She reples, "Oh. Yes, yes. We're from Boise," and settles back into her seat.

The attendant, mutters to the old guy, "Worst meal I ever ate in my life was in Boise."

The old woman leans out and screeches, "What's that? What'd he say?"

The old guy bellows, "Says he thinks he knows you."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home