Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, September 14, 2009

ugz!

While his house was being infested with chattering knitters, DH went out to breakfast with "the guys", then got a haircut (sniff. I love his silver curls) then went to the mall to see about replacing his favorite shoes which are dying on his feet. He didn't find shoes for himself, but did see a pair of electric blue snakeskin print clogs. (I used to own a pair of electric blue snakeskin pumps that I had to give away when I hurt my back. I loved those shoes, but three inch spike heels are a serious nono for me. The guys at the gay bar down the street adored them!) So after I cleaned up after the soiree, he took me to the mall and showed me the clogs. My arch is too high. I just can't wear clogs.

As I was sitting down to put my shoes back on, he showed up with a pair of Ughs. Pink with flowers. Pink! With Flowers! On Sale!! And he wanted me to buy them!


See my new shooos? Squeeee!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    What a wonderful DH!

    Must have been something in the air. I cut Grilltech's hair this weekend also.

     
  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    What a man you've got!

     
  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    THAT'S a good guy to have around!

     
  • At 7:23 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Those are perfect Roxy boots! What a sweet feller for being on the lookout for you.

     
  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Those look like roses on them....are those roses???
    I like 'em if they are roses!!!
    I have a thing for roses.....wonder why?! LOL

     
  • At 9:05 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Those are perfect for you (and so is DH)!

     
  • At 5:14 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    They are wonderful! The year i hurt my ankle is the year I gave up heels. Sigh. I loved my heels but my ankle does not. I live my life in my practical (but boring) Danskos.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger The Fibers of Life said...

    What fun! I would love them too. Pink and roses really floats my boat too. I could live surrounded by roses of any kind they are so wonderful. Makes me think of Fried Green Tomatoes and how wonderful it was. Can't think of anything better. Enjoy those lovelies as you dance through life.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home