Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting dressed for work

Sometimes I get whiney about how hard it can be to dress for work. Yesterday I was too cold. Last week I was too warm. This shirt is missing a button. That t-shirt needs a stain treated. This hem needs mending. It's all so complicated and labor intensive. Why can't I just work in black sweats and slippers? Wah, wah, wah.

And then I think about someone who REALLY has complicated, uncomfortable work attire that takes a mess of maintainence, and I quit whining.






The gals and guys in Afghanistan make this work uniform look as easy and comfortable as black sweats and slippers. Let's hear it for our loved ones in the services!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I guess I am not quite getting the connection between the duded up horse and Afghanistan, but I do applaud the sentiment.

     
  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow... that horse has a LOT o f accessories!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home