Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The old warrior, and some knitting.

Here's Jack, sporting his dashing new haircut. He doesn't seem to mind it too much, and his belly is no longer a mass of knots.

For my friends in wintry Oz, here's a picture of a sunny blue sky. Remember what sunny warm skies look like?


Daphne, my dragon, decided she might like a little time in the front yard. She looks quite sriking, hip deep in the grass. (Yes, our front yard grass is belly deep on a very small dragon.)

I have quite fallen in love with magic loop knitting. Here's a hat and a pair of mittens on a single needle.

Everything is better with a kitty, but the kitty is not so sure about the dragon.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM , Blogger Enid said...

    I love the last photo. Looks like Jack and the dragon are guarding the knitting. The yarn colour is gorgeous.

     
  • At 6:55 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Good old Jack. Back at home and surveying his kingdom.

    Is that a sweater?

     
  • At 9:11 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    I LOVE Jack! Don't you ever wish that animals could tell you stories about their lives? I'll bet his stories would rival those of Sanna. Very pretty hat and mittens. Keep cool over the next few days.

     
  • At 11:24 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Daphne-- oh Roxie, she is quite a muse! And yeah-- I once did three socks at a time on magic loop... it really is sort of a kick isn't it?

     
  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Daphne looks like she is enjoying the color of the mittens and hat.

    I love the cat and Daphne face-off!

     
  • At 3:16 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Jack is quite the fighter. First peeing on a Pet Smart employee and now facing off a dragon. What a guy!

     
  • At 6:52 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I see you're knitting Daphne more items. That is on spoiled dragon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home